Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook

Follow Hankerie Pinterest

 
"Baker, Blogger, Food writer, recipe developer & culinary enthusiast. From Passion to Profession"

About me

Hankerie Adding food to Life

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Creme Brûlée Cupcakes



Creme Brûlée is my favourite dessert. This sinful trinity cream dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel. The ingredients of Creme Brûlée normally consists of plenty of egg yolks which contributed high cholesterol. Due to this reason, I tried to avoid making this sinful dessert as possible.

To ease my cravings, I improvise and made this Creme Brûlée looked Cupcakes. Its yellowish colour with brownish top reminded me Creme Brûlée, that's why I named it as Creme Brûlée Cupcakes. In fact, they are just normal vanilla butter cupcakes. Trim the edges off, put on some cream cheese toppings and fresh fruits, as yummy as Creme Brûlée.

Cut into half - see this vanilla butter cake



I'm always happy to invent something new and call them with some funky name. The look & taste make a lot of difference. My recipe will share in my cookbook soon :)

    Comments